With most professions, the occasional business trips are unavoidable, and Baltimore is one of the country’s busiest business cities. If you are traveling to Baltimore for a business trip or other formal occasion, don’t forget to reserve a full-size car rental to get you where you need to go. Once you’re on your way, head to one of the Baltimore’s top 5 luxury hotels.
Baltimore’s Top 5 Luxury Hotels
- The Inn at Perry Cabin: This charming manor house is also a resort and spa. The Inn at Perry Cabin sits on Maryland’s gorgeous eastern shore, surrounded by picturesque gardens. Smothered in history and Orient-Express style, this colonial mansion is the perfect rural retreat. The hotel is also home to the Linden Spa, a premier resort spa on the Eastern Shore of MD.
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore: This elegant hotel is located in the famous Baltimore Inner Harbor. The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore rooms overlook a breathtaking waterfront as well as the sparkling city lights. This AAA approved Four Diamond hotel displays a timeless elegance and refinement that guests expect of a world-class hotel. The 195 beautifully decorated suites offer the ultimate in luxury, comfort, and amenities.
- Hotel Monaco Baltimore: This timeless hotel reflects the spirit of the historical city. Situated in the landmark Baltimore & Ohio Railroad headquarters, which was built in 1906, Hotel Monaco Baltimore provides an experience like no other. Situated in the landmark Baltimore & Ohio Railroad headquarters, this Inner Harbor hotel provides an experience like no other. From the three-story lobby with Tiffany stained-glass windows, to each of our 202 beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites, this hotel surrounds you with spacious elegant style.
- Four Seasons Baltimore: This luxury hotel puts a modern spin on southern hospitality. Resting at the edge of Baltimore’s Harbor East waterfront, the hotel’s soaring glass tower will be sure to impress. The Four Seasons Baltimore is known for its world-class service and unforgettable views.
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront: As one of the finest hotels in the Baltimore Inner Harbor, the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront boasts luxurious guest rooms and suites with picturesque water and city views. Stop by Grille 700 and enjoy the local Maryland cuisine while overlooking the harbor.
These hotels are some of the best in Baltimore MD and can sometimes be a little more expensive. However, you can save money when you reserve a full-size car rental with GBA Car Rentals. When you need to rent a car for business, vacation, or airport rental you can’t beat one of our full-size car rentals.